MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — William-Blount High School is postponing its graduation a little longer.
Severe weather Friday night will push the commencement ceremony to 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 1. Gates will open at 8:30 a.m. Graduates should arrive in the gym with their cap, gown and name card by 9 a.m.
The school made the announcement on Facebook.
- KCS Board of Education approves contract with Florida Virtual School to help teach students enrolled in online classes
- Teacher shortage highlighted, increases due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Green Magnet Academy honors STEAM figures
- Greeneville City Schools now providing weekly update on ‘number of personnel COVID-19 cases’ within district
- Beshear recommends late September start of in-person classes