MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — William-Blount High School is postponing its graduation a little longer.
Severe weather Friday night will push the commencement ceremony to 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 1. Gates will open at 8:30 a.m. Graduates should arrive in the gym with their cap, gown and name card by 9 a.m.
The school made the announcement on Facebook.
- Knox County parents weigh in on how they think ESSER funding should be spent
- Middle Tennessee universities increase security to protect students on and off campus
- TN education leaders looking ahead during round table at Christenberry Elementary
- Student loans forgiven for 18,000 former students of ITT Technical Institute
- Tennessee Lawmakers address controversy surrounding Critical Race Theory