UPDATE (3:15 p.m.) — Destiny Hale has been found safe. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the missing 14-year-old from Smith County has been located.
Hale went missing this morning.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — An Endangered Child Alert was issued early Thursday morning for a 14-year-old girl missing from Smith County.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation reported Destiny Hale may be on her way west toward the Memphis area.
Destiny is five feet two inches tall, 120 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She has scars on her lower forearm.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Keyen Green looks to bring energy and intensity to Lady Vols
- Watts Bar shuts down nuclear reactor for scheduled maintenance
- Gatlinburg shares bear safety advice as part of Bearwise Week