MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE (3:45 P.M. May 6, 2020) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Wednesday afternoon it had canceled the Endangered Child Alert for 16-year-old Makayla Dicandio.
She was found safe.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered child alert for a Monroe County teen with a known medical condition.
Authorities are searching for 16-year-old Makayla Summer Dicandio from Monroe County. The TBI said Dicandio has a ‘known medical condition’ and doesn’t have her medication.
She was last seen Tuesday, May 5 wearing a yellow Nike sweatshirt, green shorts and white Nike shoes.
If you have seen Dicandio or have any information on her whereabouts, you’re asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 47 active Knox County cases, 367 total
- Chattanooga mayor raises concerns about COVID-19 cases
- Hawkins Co. Sheriff: 17-month-old flown to hospital after being hit by vehicle in driveway
- Four COVID-19 cases confirmed at Chattanooga Volkswagen plant
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020