DEKALB COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) — An Endangered Child Alert has been cancelled after two siblings missing from DeKalb County were found safe early Thursday morning.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued the alert for 11-year-old Alexis Bennett and 7-month-old Able Martin. They were last seen Wednesday in DeKalb County, according to the agency.
No additional information was immediately released about the disappearance of the siblings.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to contact the TBI at (800) TBI-FIND.
- Tennessee lawmakers OK education bills in special session
- Pair of KUB employees were paid $10K for hours they did not work, comptroller’s office finds
- Changes to COVID-19 vaccination plan adjusts when 65 and older are eligible; moves up medically fragile, jailers
- TWRA encourages safety courses after 2020 saw most boating fatalities in decades
- Tennessee senator tests positive for COVID-19 during session