NORRIS, Tenn. (WATE) – A former Norris police chief is due in court Friday for an arraignment.
Earlier this month, an Anderson County grand jury indicted Samuel Ogburn on charges of forgery and aggravated perjury.
The TBI found Ogburn created and submitted a fake firearms training document last May.
The District Attorney says Ogburn resigned after the investigation started. We are told all of Norris’ officers are now in compliance.
We will keep you updated on today’s hearing.
- TBI issues Endangered Child Alert for 3-year-old girl
- West Virginia man ‘cheats’ death; makes near-full recovery from brain dead status
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- “Spending time in prayer today for you,” says TN governor and first lady
- Restaurants dish out free food for Thanksgiving in light of harder times during pandemic