KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A man was charged with assault after an incident that involved his allegedly urinating on two women from a balcony at a West Knoxville apartment complex on Sunday.
Court documents state Minani Rekadius committed simple assault and indecent exposure Sunday night in the 2100 block of Ridgebrook Lane when he was “extremely intoxicated” and urinated from a balcony directly above a group of women.
He urinated on two women, the documents state. Another woman sitting with the others witnessed the incident.
Rekadius then continued to the parking lot and allegedly urinated in the middle of it.
The women took footage of the parking lot urination. Law enforcement responded to the scene.
Rekadius was taken into custody without incident, but had to be transported via ambulance to UT Medical Center due to being extremely intoxicated and a hold was placed on him.
- Bats, birds found dead in wake of deep Southern freeze
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- Report: Les Miles reached settlement with student over harassment allegations at LSU
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19
- Study: Why do some kids contract MIS-C rather than severe COVID?