KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee Promise is delaying the deadline to apply for federal student aid because of illness across the state.
The deadline was originally set for Saturday, Feb. 1.
Now, both TN Promise high school and college students have until Friday, Feb. 7, to complete the FAFSA to retain scholarship eligibility.
The organization is reminding students to reach out to their school counselors if they need any support in completing the application.
- New Tazewell man arrested in connection to meth trafficking ring
- Nashville mayor to ease coronavirus restrictions on bars
- Crossville Police arrest four, two at large in mobile counterfeiting operation
- Tennessee gov to sign tougher penalties for some protests
- Two new Sevier County schools nearly ready in time for upcoming school year