KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee Promise is delaying the deadline to apply for federal student aid because of illness across the state.
The deadline was originally set for Saturday, Feb. 1.
Now, both TN Promise high school and college students have until Friday, Feb. 7, to complete the FAFSA to retain scholarship eligibility.
The organization is reminding students to reach out to their school counselors if they need any support in completing the application.
- What does ‘LIV’ stand for in LIV Golf?
- House holds moment of silence to honor victims of Mississippi tornadoes
- TN Dept. of Agriculture planning to control population growth of spongy moths
- Cuomo on Nashville shooting: ‘You don’t hunt with an assault weapon, you don’t need it for self-defense’
- 1 person found dead in Lenoir City house fire