KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee Promise is delaying the deadline to apply for federal student aid because of illness across the state.
The deadline was originally set for Saturday, Feb. 1.
Now, both TN Promise high school and college students have until Friday, Feb. 7, to complete the FAFSA to retain scholarship eligibility.
The organization is reminding students to reach out to their school counselors if they need any support in completing the application.
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 1, 2020
- Gov. Reeves orders statewide shelter-in-place order for Mississippi
- Dogwood Arts asks community to ‘Show Us Your Blooms’
- Coronavirus in Knox: Maintenance underway at Tennessee Theatre
- Falafel bowls for the family