KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee Promise is delaying the deadline to apply for federal student aid because of illness across the state.
The deadline was originally set for Saturday, Feb. 1.
Now, both TN Promise high school and college students have until Friday, Feb. 7, to complete the FAFSA to retain scholarship eligibility.
The organization is reminding students to reach out to their school counselors if they need any support in completing the application.
- Biles is back! Simone set to return to competition for balance beam final
- Hawkins Co. Sheriff: No psychics in use while searching for Summer Wells
- Pack a nutritious and delicious school lunch
- Pigskin Preview: Knoxville Catholic Fighting Irish
- Athlete excited to represent US for karate’s debut in Olympics