KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee Promise is delaying the deadline to apply for federal student aid because of illness across the state.
The deadline was originally set for Saturday, Feb. 1.
Now, both TN Promise high school and college students have until Friday, Feb. 7, to complete the FAFSA to retain scholarship eligibility.
The organization is reminding students to reach out to their school counselors if they need any support in completing the application.
- TWRA encourages safety courses after 2020 saw most boating fatalities in decades
- Knoxville Police respond to accidental shooting at Clinton Walmart
- Fired Texas doctor allegedly stole COVID-19 vaccine
- Pandemic makes teacher shortages even worse
- Health inspection finds pot of tomatoes lying on floor of kitchen