KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee Promise is delaying the deadline to apply for federal student aid because of illness across the state.
The deadline was originally set for Saturday, Feb. 1.
Now, both TN Promise high school and college students have until Friday, Feb. 7, to complete the FAFSA to retain scholarship eligibility.
The organization is reminding students to reach out to their school counselors if they need any support in completing the application.
- 7-foot tall Harambe statue installed opposite of Charging Bull covered in bananas
- Ford’s TN incentives package balloons to nearly $900 million in taxpayer funding
- CDC recommendations for COVID boosters expected this week
- ‘Superhero’ 4-year-old falls off 70-foot cliff in Kentucky, survives
- Take a train ride through Knoxville