(WATE) – Officials located the body of missing Army veteran, Caleb Rios, in the mountains of Wyoming on Thursday, according to his father, Eric Rios.
Eric Rios shared with WATE 6 On Your side reporter Laura Halm late Thursday that his son’s body had been found.
Caleb Rios had last been seen Oct. 1 in St. Charles County, Missouri.
Rios had shared with WATE days ago that part of the search for Caleb counted national parks, including the Great Smoky Mountains National Park; as well as the Glacier mountains and the Rocky mountains – due to Caleb’s internet search history.
“Thank you for sharing the story and helping us try and find him,” Eric Rios said Thursday night.
No further details were yet available.
- Herd of 4 bison euthanized after escape from preserve in Crossville
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County confirmed cases increase to 97, total of recovered now 58
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- Quarantine Sports: April 3
- VFL’s navigate COVID-19 curveball