(WATE) – Officials located the body of missing Army veteran, Caleb Rios, in the mountains of Wyoming on Thursday, according to his father, Eric Rios.
Eric Rios shared with WATE 6 On Your side reporter Laura Halm late Thursday that his son’s body had been found.
Caleb Rios had last been seen Oct. 1 in St. Charles County, Missouri.
Rios had shared with WATE days ago that part of the search for Caleb counted national parks, including the Great Smoky Mountains National Park; as well as the Glacier mountains and the Rocky mountains – due to Caleb’s internet search history.
“Thank you for sharing the story and helping us try and find him,” Eric Rios said Thursday night.
No further details were yet available.
- TBI urges public to ‘remain vigilant’ as search for Evelyn Boswell continues
- Reward in search for missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell now reaches $56,000
- Prayers for Evelyn: Vigil held in honor of missing 15-month-old Sullivan County toddler
- Deadliest Days: Killer tornadoes in Middle Tennessee
- Knoxville fire crews respond to West Knoxville house fire