ETOWAH, Tenn. (WATE) – A couple and their two-year-old child who previously lived in Etowah were among those killed in devastating tornadoes in Middle Tennessee Tuesday, WTVC confirmed.
Family members confirmed to WTVC that Josh, Erin and two-year-old Sawyer Kimberlin were killed in the Middle Tennessee tornadoes that claimed the lives of 24 people.
RELATED: How to help
“Josh, Erin, and Sawyer are all in heaven together. We’re devastated with this news. They were a beautiful family. Continue to pray for their lost and comfort for family left behind,” family friend Lauren Pitts wrote on Facebook.
The family lived in Etowah before moving to Cookeville, Tennessee in Putnam County, among the areas most impacted. 18 of the 24 fatalities occurred in Putnam County.
- Texas father accused of letting 13-year-old drive them to get ice cream while he was drunk
- Could cats hold the key to a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Titans home game against Steelers postponed after positive COVID-19 cases
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 1 new death, 57 new cases
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury proceedings, recordings expected Friday