KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – H&M, one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, will open a new location in Knoxville this fall.
H&M will open a 23,000-square-foot store at Knoxville’s West Town Mall. The location will also carry the H&M Kids collection for newborns to 14-year-olds.
The new store will create 20 new jobs, a release from H&M said. In 2019, H&M was recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2019 by Forbes magazine.
Visit career.hm.com for available job opportunities.
In 2013, H&M became the first global fashion company to implement an in-store clothing recycling project. In 2019 alone, H&M U.S. diverted over 4.3 million pounds of unwanted textiles from landfills.
H&M first American store opened in 2001 and has expanded to 565 locations across the country.
- Lady Vols Swimming are SEC Champions for first time in program history
- Knoxville wedding venue thriving one year after major flooding
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield
- Anniston FEMA Center to be used as part of Coronavirus quarantine