KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – H&M, one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, will open a new location in Knoxville this fall.
H&M will open a 23,000-square-foot store at Knoxville’s West Town Mall. The location will also carry the H&M Kids collection for newborns to 14-year-olds.
The new store will create 20 new jobs, a release from H&M said. In 2019, H&M was recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2019 by Forbes magazine.
Visit career.hm.com for available job opportunities.
In 2013, H&M became the first global fashion company to implement an in-store clothing recycling project. In 2019 alone, H&M U.S. diverted over 4.3 million pounds of unwanted textiles from landfills.
H&M first American store opened in 2001 and has expanded to 565 locations across the country.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries