KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A part of I-75 in Loudon County has reopened after being temporarily shut down Monday morning due to a fatal crash.
Southbound I-75 traffic at mile marker 74.8 in Loudon County was being diverted at Exit 76, according to the Loudon County Sheriff’s Office due to a fatal crash.
Deputies and Tennessee Highway Patrol troopers were on the scene. No other details were immediately available. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- All U.S. adults are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Local pizzeria to donate all profits from Tuesday through Saturday to Austin-East Magnet High School
- Suspect wanted on 2 counts of aggravated assault after shooting at Victor Ashe Park
- Knoxville Police seek help locating man missing since April 15