JEFFERSON CITY, Tenn. (WATE) – Five people are behind bars after an undercover drug investigation by the Jefferson City Police Department.
The Johnson City Police Department Aggressive Criminal Enforcement Unit took five suspects into custody without incident Monday after an undercover drug investigation. Four men from Jefferson City and one fromn Hazard, Kentucky were arrested.
Kevin Scott Hillard, 52, of Jefferson City faces three counts of sell and delivery of Methamphetamine in a drug free zone, possession of Methamphetamine and possession of Suboxone with the intent to sell and deliver in a drug free zone
Stephen Marcus Smith, 58, of Jefferson City was charged with two counts of sell and delivery of Methamphetamine
Bailey Dane Crawford, 26, of Hazard, Ky faces one count of sell and delivery of a counterfeit controlled substance.
Conner Patrick Cross, 28, and 37-year-old Brandon Martin Mclaney, both of Jefferson City face three counts of sell and delivery of Methamphetamine, respectively.
- Armed man arrested at Monroe County Justice Center
- Fired Buffalo officer who stopped fellow cop’s chokehold on Black suspect wins pension
- Bill letting students opt out of LGBTQ material heads to gov
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- 12-year-old boy dies after trying viral ‘blackout challenge’