KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The McDonald’s on Oak Ridge Highway had a few issues during its health inspection before Christmas. The popular chain restaurant has made fixes despite not scoring a failing grade.
McDonald’s, 7134 Oak Ridge Highway – Grade: 70; new grade: 95
In this new year to date there are no low scoring restaurant inspection scores to report, a great way to begin 2021.
However, inspectors return to restaurants if risk factor violations are marked down in their reports.
Late last month, the McDonald’s on Oak Ridge Highway in Knoxville received a passing grade of 70. Any score below 70 is failing.
In the last few days, the multiple violations that could cause food-borne illness were all corrected, as you see the new grade is now a 95.
Top scores of the week:
- Next Level Brewing Company, 700 Broadway — 100
- Pretentious Beer, 131 S. Central St. — 100
- Smoky’s Pancake Cabin, 4235 Parkway, Pigeon Forge — 100
- Shady Rest Junction, 7387 Plateau Road, Crossville — 100
- Pizza Hut, 2418 Airport Highway, Alcoa — 100
- Hardee’s, 1516 Lamar Alexander Parkway, Maryville — 99
- Cinco Amigos, 1110 Highway 321 North, Lenoir City — 99
- Grey Gables Restaurant, 5809 Rugby Highway, Rugby — 99