KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — An Oak Ridge deli just passed its semi-annual health inspection this week and will receive a follow-up inspection to address several cleanliness violations.
The Other One, 178 Randolph Road, Oak Ridge — grade: 70
The Other One Diner and Dive on Randolph Road scored a 70. A score below 70 is considered failing. A follow up will be conducted soon to check the critical violations.
In the report, the health inspector says an employee put on gloves without washing their hands first.
The only hand sink in the kitchen had no hand soap or towels for employees. Both are required at all sinks in restaurants.
Food debris was also found on the clean dish rack, countertops, floors and walls. The manager was directed to rewash all dishes.
Top scores of the week:
- Alliance Brewing Company, 1130 Sevier Ave. — 100
- Papa John’s Pizza, 7020 Maynardville Pike — 100
- Two Doors Down, 118 E. Broadway, Maryville — 100
- Lee’s Chicken, 523 Lousiville Road, Alcoa — 100
- Hardee’s, 509 Patriot Drive, Dandridge — 100
- Linda’s Cafe, 440 Isbill Road, Madisonville — 100
- Firehouse Subs, 1812 Decatur Pike, Athens — 100
- Patron’s Deli. 330 Parkway, Gatlinburg — 100