FORT CAMPBELL (WKRN) — Fort Campbell soldiers in Kentucky are being deployed to assist with COVID-19 efforts in New York.
The 531st Hospital Center is being deployed and will be able to offer a range of health care needs.
The 3rd Brigade Combat Team is also focusing on pre-deployment readiness tasks.
No one at Fort Campbell has tested positive for the virus at this time, but there are still more than 200 COVID-19 tests still pending. Precautions are being taken for soldiers, their families, and the surrounding community.
- Coronavirus Timeline: March 2020
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 1,537 COVID-19 cases, 7 deaths in state, Department of Health reports
- US warship captain seeks crew isolation as virus spreads
- Coronavirus: Sevier County now offering COVID-19 testing
- Coronavirus: New drive-thru testing site open in Greene County
- Lee: More information to be released on COVID-19 deaths
- Tracking Coronavirus: Masks — who needs them, who doesn’t
- Knox County Health Department issues new guidelines for food trucks
- TN National Guard nurses step in amid COVID-19 outbreak at Gallatin nursing home
- Coronavirus Timeline: April 2020
- Coronavirus: Knoxville driver takes safety precautions amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Should you wear mask in public if not sick with coronavirus?
- Holyoke community left with more questions than answers in death of 13 veterans at Soldiers’ Home
- VIDEO: Husband sings through Bay Minette nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife