NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Snack manufacturer Frito-Lay is planning a $100 million expansion in Tennessee that is expected to add 100 new jobs.
The Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Department says the growth of the company’s Pulaski operations will feature manufacturing and warehouse expansions, including four new manufacturing lines to support future growth.
The new lines will make products from the PopCorners brand. Frito-Lay is a division of PepsiCo and employs about 2,100 people in Tennessee.
The company has operated in Pulaski for more than four decades. The new project is set to begin construction in early 2021, with an anticipated completion date of early 2022.
- Ancient Lore Village is hiring ahead of March opening
- National Nuclear Security Administration hosting virtual job fair Jan. 27 for positions at Y-12
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Job losses from virus 4 times as bad as ’09 financial crisis
- WGN America to rebrand as NewsNation with launch of new shows in March