KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- Over 84,000 fans gathered at Neyland Stadium Saturday night for the Garth Brooks concert. This particular concert was historic. It was the first major concert at Neyland in 16 years.
The festivities started early in the day at the Humanities Plaza on UT’s campus. Fans donned their cowboy hats and boots for the event. Fans traveled from all over the world. One set of fans coming all the way from Ireland.
They shared their anticipation for the show with WATE.
- First Knox Co. budget discussion ‘successful’ says Commission Chair Larsen Jay
- Here’s why you might find a dryer sheet stuck in your mailbox
- Italian woman mistakenly given 6 shots of Pfizer COVID vaccine
- Knoxville woman’s search for answers continues 4 years after father’s murder
- ‘Bin Laden’ blamed for Mexican police commander’s assassination