GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – The city of Gatlinburg is celebrating the fall season with one of its best foodie experiences as its annual Chili Cook-Off returns this week.
From 5 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Festival-goers can enjoy chili samplings from the area’s top restaurants, live musical performances, activities and much more at this family-friendly event.
The ticket booth will open at 3 p.m. Children 5 and under are free.
Click here for more information on the event and how to buy tickets online.
- Report: Scott County fatal car accident involved tree
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- LaFollette Animal Control investigating after abandoned dog found with possible gunshot wound
- Military widows set to finally receive survivor benefits
- Trump administration continues conversations on paid family leave, child care