JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – With the coronavirus pandemic still happening, Girl Scouts will now allow girls nationwide to participate virtually. Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is launching three outdoor initiatives to keep girls entertained and engaged in virtual and in-person environmental activities all summer long.
The offerings include virtual summer camps, free online experiences tied to the outdoors, and exciting virtual events to ensure girls across the country have access to a variety of fun, challenging, and experiential activities so they can continue to develop essential skills and behaviors that will help them become effective leaders in the outdoors and beyond.
To learn more and/or sign up click here.
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Man wanted for attempted murder in Myrtle Beach arrested in East Tennessee
- Report: American Airlines set to drop flights to as many as 30 smaller cities
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports two new deaths, 132 new recoveries
- Newsfeed Now: Arkansas billboard gets national attention; 9-year-old boy wants a family to call his own