KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Goddard School is one of a very few schools picked to participate in the 2019 Toy Test.
The event, which started Monday and continues through Friday, benefits the Toys for Tots organization. The little testers range from infants to 6-years-old.
Goddard students will be testing some of the hottest toys this year as part of the Goddard School’s 12th annual Preschooler-Approved Toy Test. The best toys will end up on the official “Preschooler-Approved Top 10 Toys of 2019.”
- Family files federal lawsuit after death of Claiborne County inmate
- TWRA Executive Director announces retirement
- Late slide puts Lady Vols’ NCAA Tournament streak at risk
- Knoxville to celebrate Beauford Delaney with Bijou Theatre performance
- Pruitt adds two to Tennessee Vols’ staff