KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Goddard School is one of a very few schools picked to participate in the 2019 Toy Test.
The event, which started Monday and continues through Friday, benefits the Toys for Tots organization. The little testers range from infants to 6-years-old.
Goddard students will be testing some of the hottest toys this year as part of the Goddard School’s 12th annual Preschooler-Approved Toy Test. The best toys will end up on the official “Preschooler-Approved Top 10 Toys of 2019.”
- Sheriff identifies Canadian woman accused of mailing ricin to Trump, South Texas authorities
- Knoxville Police searches for theft suspect
- Texas man who sought to kill, rape and eat a child sentenced to 40 years in federal prison
- ‘Tell my mom I love her’: Graphic body camera video shows police officer shooting 13-year-old boy with autism
- Where are this year’s healthiest US communities?