KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Goddard School is one of a very few schools picked to participate in the 2019 Toy Test.
The event, which started Monday and continues through Friday, benefits the Toys for Tots organization. The little testers range from infants to 6-years-old.
Goddard students will be testing some of the hottest toys this year as part of the Goddard School’s 12th annual Preschooler-Approved Toy Test. The best toys will end up on the official “Preschooler-Approved Top 10 Toys of 2019.”
- AP Top 25: LSU jumps to No. 2; Upset drops Georgia to No. 10
- Smart wants Georgia players to look in mirror after loss
- Muschamp: QB Hilinski has a knee sprain, should play
- Burrow’s 3 TDs lift LSU over Florida, 42-28
- Lynn Bowden’s 3 TDs rally Kentucky past Arkansas 24-20