NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — Gov. Bill Lee announced that he will deliver a State of East Tennessee address in Johnson City just a few days after giving his State of the State address on Tuesday, February 3.
Gov. Lee will deliver the address on Thursday, February 6 at the ETSU Millennium Center starting at 6 p.m. ET.
The event will be free and open to the public and tickets are available online. Doors will open at 5 p.m.
Lee will also deliver a State of West Tennessee address on February 13 from Jackson.
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who contested election results, admits Biden victory wasn’t fraudulent