(WJHL) — UPDATE (8p.m. 02/24/2020) – Angela Boswell, the grandmother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Mae Boswell is back in Tennessee from North Carolina after being arrested Friday.
Authorities say she is in custody at the Sullivan County Jail.
William McCloud is not currently in custody at the Sullivan County Jail. He will be transported at a later time.
Angela Boswell, 42, the grandmother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Mae Boswell is being extradited back to Tennessee from North Carolina after being arrested Friday.
Deputies with the Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office found a gray BMW that was reported stolen and was the subject of a BOLO in relation to Evelyn’s disappearance.
Both Boswell and William McCloud, her boyfriend, were charged with possession of stolen property.
Boswell was also arrested on an out-of-state warrant for violation of probation.
The couple appeared in court in Wilkes County, North Carolina Monday morning.
Wilkes County Public Information Officer Logan G. Kerr told News Channel 11 Monday afternoon that Boswell has been released from jail in North Carolina and is being extradited back to Tennessee.
Anyone with information on Evelyn’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
This is a developing story.
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations
- 2 Knox County commissioners co-sponsor resolution to limit power of board of health
- Tennessee reports 942 new COVID-19 cases, 1,801 new recoveries
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments