BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Authorities have identified a Greeneville man as the victim of a crash that occurred Friday night.
Thirty-two-year-old Deric Knight was killed in the crash in Bluff City, according to Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office authorities.
The fatal incident also involved a motorcycle that left the road for “unknown reasons” and then hit a tree.
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says
- Former Vice President Mike Pence received pacemaker, full recovery expected
- After lost dog found, owner says pet rescue won’t give it back
- Almost half of Republicans say they won’t get COVID vaccine in survey