GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL)- Greeneville Police officials confirmed one person was killed in a single-vehicle crash early Monday morning.
Authorities responded to East McKee Street near Winchester Drive around 5:30 a.m. where a driver, identified as Kayla Cody, 20, was found dead inside the vehicle.
Greeneville Police said the investigation was ongoing and that more details about the crash were expected to be released Monday evening.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: TVA expands recreation closures indefinitely
- Dolly Parton reads ‘Little Engine That Could’ in first episode of read-aloud series
- Coronavirus: Habitat for Humanity continues mission, careful to adhere to guidelines amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Lawmakers pressure administration to expand child care services
- US visitors don’t mind coronavirus checkpoints at Mexican border