GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL)- Greeneville Police officials confirmed one person was killed in a single-vehicle crash early Monday morning.
Authorities responded to East McKee Street near Winchester Drive around 5:30 a.m. where a driver, identified as Kayla Cody, 20, was found dead inside the vehicle.
Greeneville Police said the investigation was ongoing and that more details about the crash were expected to be released Monday evening.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Volunteer East Tennessee releases 2019 Holiday Guide to Volunteering
- Missa Bay recalls salad products because of possible E. coli contamination
- Three convicted in Zaevion Dobson shooting death appear in court to petition for new trial
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live – Week 13
- Suspect in Aniah Blanchard kidnapping denied bond, ordered to take DNA test