GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL)- Greeneville Police officials confirmed one person was killed in a single-vehicle crash early Monday morning.
Authorities responded to East McKee Street near Winchester Drive around 5:30 a.m. where a driver, identified as Kayla Cody, 20, was found dead inside the vehicle.
Greeneville Police said the investigation was ongoing and that more details about the crash were expected to be released Monday evening.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Saloon 16, Peyton Manning’s bar & restaurant, opens its doors in Knoxville
- Dolly Parton voices support for Black Lives Matter movement
- FBI ‘extremely concerned’ for missing mother of toddler found wandering alone in Florida
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Man suffers deep cuts after punching out car window, taken to UT Medical