WHITESBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Hamblen County deputies are seeking any info from the public as they investigate an aggravated burglary.
The Hamblen County Sheriff’s Office is investigating an aggravated burglary that happened in the Whitesburg area this month. Deputies are seeking help to identify the two males captured on surveillance video.
If you have any information that can help investigators, you’re asked to call the Hamblen County Sheriff’s Office at 423-586-3781.
- Super Bowl odds: Chiefs and Packers lead the way
- Oak Ridge barbecue restaurant passes inspection, reinspection coming for critical violations
- Horned, shirtless Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment