MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) — Hamblen County Mayor Bill Brittain is extending the county’s mask mandate through the end of November.
The original mask mandate was set to expire Friday, Oct. 30. The mandate requires people in the county to wear face coverings or masks in public spaces and businesses.
On Saturday Morristown Mayor Gary Chesney said the White House COVID-19 Task Force declared Hamblen County a “red zone.”
- Ready to buy a boat? Get in line as watercraft shortage picks up
- Breast cancer support groups receive grant to reach more of East TN
- Blackhorse Pub & Brewery in Alcoa is hiring
- Ohio wedding crashers: Guests confront men accused of taking beer, punching groom
- ‘One of the hardest things I’ve probably ever done’: Knox County Rescue on search for Summer Wells