SNEEDVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – An East Tennessee sheriff’s deputy is facing accusations of theft.
Hancock County Deputy Dusty Lamb turned himself in yesterday afternoon to The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
An investigation into lamb starting last year. It found he stole several appliances along with other items from the Cumberland View Apartment Complex in Sneedville.
His bond is set at $15,000.
- 2 innocent bystanders shot when suspect opens fire inside Opelousas restaurant
- Investigation launched after body found in a wooded area of South Knox County, per KCSO
- 6 killed, including 3 children, in I-95 crash in Liberty County
- AMBER Alert update: TBI chase down 300 leads; sheriff’s office warns against social media misinformation; Evelyn Boswell still missing
- Henrico toddler walks again after being shot in the head during drive-by shooting: ‘It’s a miracle’