SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office are expected to give an update on an ongoing AMBER Alert case Friday afternoon.
Officials with the Sheriff’s Office said Friday, “Please be advised that the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office will hold a short press conference at 2:00 PM today to update members of the media regarding the status of our investigation in reference to missing child Evelyn Boswell.”
News Channel 11 will have a reporter at that news conference and will provide the latest update on-air, on WJHL.com and our WJHL Facebook page.
- TBI release vehicle description in search for 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell
- Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active
- Newsfeed Now: Renewed push in Congress for LGBTQ civil rights protections; Potato Head maker says it’s keeping ‘Mr.’ and ‘Mrs.’
- LIVE: White House COVID-19 response team holds briefing as US approval of J&J vaccine nears
- UT spring commencement to be held at Neyland Stadium
- ETSU president: Supporting students is university’s ‘foremost responsibility’ amid kneeling debate
- ‘Very dangerous, constitutionally speaking’: Law professor reacts to TN senator letter following ETSU kneeling controversy