KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – East Tennessee is continuing to recover after a line of severe weather ripped through the region over the weekend.
Causing high winds to topple trees and even propel a trampoline into power lines.
The Knoxville Utilities Board shared these images of a trampoline stuck on local power lines.
At one point on Sunday, more than 10,000 homes were out of power. As of this morning, KUB is reporting zero outages.
- Clinton Dragons looking for a culture change in 2021
- Knoxville City Council votes to review policies for stopping racist and sexist practices within city government
- Knoxville City Council names African American Equity Restoration task force members
- ‘About time’: Gay athletes unleash rainbow wave on Olympics
- Monroe County Commission votes to approve new animal shelter