KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – East Tennessee is continuing to recover after a line of severe weather ripped through the region over the weekend.
Causing high winds to topple trees and even propel a trampoline into power lines.
The Knoxville Utilities Board shared these images of a trampoline stuck on local power lines.
At one point on Sunday, more than 10,000 homes were out of power. As of this morning, KUB is reporting zero outages.
- Drainage problem floods property in Bean Station
- Democrats push for passage of anti-Asian hate crimes bill
- Knox Co. Schools superintendent, security chief speak day after officer-involved shooting at Austin-East
- 1 in 5 Americans on prescribed mental health meds amid COVID-19, study finds
- White House and Congress express confidence in health officials in wake of pause on J&J vaccines