SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Museum of Aviation is hosting a very special guest this week.
Yankee Lady, one of the ten remaining airworthy Boeing B-17g Flying Fortresses from World War II, will be showcased this week at the Tennessee Museum of Aviation in Sevierville.
The plane is making the stop as part of its WWII Salute to Victory Southern Tour.
A spokesperson for the museum said, “there may be only ten airworthy Boeing B-17s left in existence, so it’s quite a thrill for us to have an award-winning example make an appearance at our museum.”
The museum is located at 135 Air Museum Way in Sevierville from tomorrow through Thursday.
- Small earthquake reported in East Tennessee early Monday
- Blount County Schools to require masks for all students, faculty and visitors
- Knox County reports four COVID-19 new deaths as current hospitalizations remain at record-high
- The best Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart, Amazon, Target
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval