GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Greeneville Police Department is at the scene of an apparent homicide, Assistant Police Chief Michael Crum announced Wednesday morning.
Greeneville police investigators are investigating the death of a man in the 2000 block of East Andrew Johnson Highway.
The death is being investigated as a homicide, according to a GPD release.
Greeneville Police said the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is assisting in the investigation.
No other information has been released at this time. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- KCSO: Corrections officer drove new van into fence
- ‘My heart is broken’: Lawmakers weigh in on protests across the nation
- On Your Side: What to know if you received a stimulus prepaid debit card payment
- Family autopsy: Floyd asphyxiated by sustained pressure
- Nearly 26,000 nursing home COVID-19 deaths reported to feds