GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Greeneville Police Department is at the scene of an apparent homicide, Assistant Police Chief Michael Crum announced Wednesday morning.
Greeneville police investigators are investigating the death of a man in the 2000 block of East Andrew Johnson Highway.
The death is being investigated as a homicide, according to a GPD release.
Greeneville Police said the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is assisting in the investigation.
No other information has been released at this time. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Overturned farm tractor impacts traffic in Loudon County
- Sarah Fuller looks to make history, suiting up for Vanderbilt football team
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Mississippi trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets