KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Hotel Knoxville Marriott announced they are no longer accepting reservations for the time being.
Hotel Knoxville said they are not accepting any new reservations until Wednesday, April 1 due to what they say are, “complications with renovations.”
Visit Knoxville said the hotel remains open but has suspended all services.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August