KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Hotel Knoxville Marriott announced they are no longer accepting reservations for the time being.
Hotel Knoxville said they are not accepting any new reservations until Wednesday, April 1 due to what they say are, “complications with renovations.”
Visit Knoxville said the hotel remains open but has suspended all services.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries