KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Traffic is flowing again after a tractor-trailer hauling fertilizer overturned Thursday morning on the Interstate 640 West ramp to I-75 North.
The truck was carrying several hundred gallons of a liquid fertilizer product, according to a spokesman for the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
- KPD: Detours in place following discovery of sinkhole in Knoxville
- THP: 2 people injured after multi-vehicle crash in Scott County
- TDOT crews working to repave portions of I-75 in Campbell County
- Four East Tennessee roadways earn federal scenic designation
- Traffic Alert: Work at Cedar Bluff intersection to affect Tuesday morning commute