KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Interstate 75 in Knoxville reopened early Tuesday morning after an overturned tractor-trailer spilled soda bottles across the roadway.
Knoxville Police shared this image around 10 p.m. Monday showing green soda bottles covering the interstate. The wreck forced southbound lanes of I-75 just south of the Merchants Drive to close.
Crews were on scene all night long. One lane reopened around 10:30 p.m. Monday and all lanes reopened just before 5 a.m. Tuesday morning.
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- MEDIC blood donations help 10-year-old in cancer fight
- Phillip Fulmer will reportedly receive $37.5K a month through 2023 when he retires
- Expect rolling roadblocks, blasting near Oak Ridge as construction begins Jan. 21 on new Anderson Co. substation
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games