KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Interstate 75 in Knoxville reopened early Tuesday morning after an overturned tractor-trailer spilled soda bottles across the roadway.
Knoxville Police shared this image around 10 p.m. Monday showing green soda bottles covering the interstate. The wreck forced southbound lanes of I-75 just south of the Merchants Drive to close.
Crews were on scene all night long. One lane reopened around 10:30 p.m. Monday and all lanes reopened just before 5 a.m. Tuesday morning.
- Missing 11-year-old found safe, according to KPD
- TBI identifies man killed during officer-involved shooting
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Watch out for these popular, but untrue stories from social media this past week
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room