KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Interstate 75 in Knoxville reopened early Tuesday morning after an overturned tractor-trailer spilled soda bottles across the roadway.
Knoxville Police shared this image around 10 p.m. Monday showing green soda bottles covering the interstate. The wreck forced southbound lanes of I-75 just south of the Merchants Drive to close.
Crews were on scene all night long. One lane reopened around 10:30 p.m. Monday and all lanes reopened just before 5 a.m. Tuesday morning.
- Test your wizard knowledge at the Mill and Mine’s Harry Potter night
- Watch: Justice Stephen Breyer expected to announce retirement
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champ Amy Schneider’s 40-game winning streak ends over one word
- Fake vaccine cards used at Bills playoff game land felony charges for NY couple
- Lucky 13? Next Mega Millions jackpot will be 13th-highest ever