(WJHL) – Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump’s daughter, posted a few photos to social media from the Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee on Sunday afternoon.
Ivanka, along with husband and White House Advisor Jared Kushner, took in the sights as the beauty of fall foliage in the Smokies was on full display.
The caption on Ivanka’s post read, “Smoky Mountain high!”
The post already has more than 3,000 comments and 80,000 likes.
- Woman told officer ‘ I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- Purple Heart, military records reunited with deceased Vietnam veteran’s sister in Knoxville
- Knoxville man accused of parents’ murder files motion allowing judge to sentence him to death if convicted
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 3 new COVID-19 deaths, ‘oversight’ causes inactive cases bump
- Newsfeed Now: Western wildfires rage on; Missouri soldier surprises his kids