(WJHL) – Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump’s daughter, posted a few photos to social media from the Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee on Sunday afternoon.
Ivanka, along with husband and White House Advisor Jared Kushner, took in the sights as the beauty of fall foliage in the Smokies was on full display.
The caption on Ivanka’s post read, “Smoky Mountain high!”
The post already has more than 3,000 comments and 80,000 likes.
- Giant, inflatable Ralphie goes on display outside ‘A Christmas Story’ house
- Central defends Class 5A state championship with 30-7 rout over Summit
- Police capture 3rd escaped Nashville teen after pursuit
- Sheriff’s Office searching for suspect in a hit and run that left a man severely injured
- UT: Fewer ejections from games this season even with introduction of beer sales