(WJHL) – Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump’s daughter, posted a few photos to social media from the Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee on Sunday afternoon.
Ivanka, along with husband and White House Advisor Jared Kushner, took in the sights as the beauty of fall foliage in the Smokies was on full display.
The caption on Ivanka’s post read, “Smoky Mountain high!”
The post already has more than 3,000 comments and 80,000 likes.
- Dolly Parton and her businesses donating to benefit Middle TN flood damage
- ‘I thought I got hit by the boat’: Teen survives encounter with shark
- Newsfeed Now: Divers join search of Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; Police department sued for misconduct by group led by Jay-Z
- Big Game Bound: Key showdown between Bucs and Rams highlights Week 3 NFL slate
- Powerball jackpot soars to $523 million