JACKSBORO, Tenn. (WATE) – A Jacksboro woman was charged with public intoxication after being spotted chewing on a miniature horse’s mane, claiming it was candy.
Cynthia Teeple was spotted at a home on Summers Road in LaFollette last month, according to the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office,.
According to a report from WLAF, Teeple was seen shirtless eating grass and dirt from the horse enclosure and chewing on the horse’s mane near its head. WLAF said she told the deputy, “the horses hair is made of Laffy Taffy and Airhead candy”
The deputy said she didn’t know where she was and admitted to taking meth the day before. Teeple was then taken into custody.
- Wing Fest benefitting Children’s Hospital
- Alec Baldwin talks ‘Rust’ shooting with Chris Cuomo
- New grading scale impacts thousands of Tennessee students
- Walmart+ adds free Paramount+ streaming for subscribers
- Giuliani on being told he’s target of election probe: ‘We’re starting to live in a fascist state’