JACKSBORO, Tenn. (WATE) – A Jacksboro woman was charged with public intoxication after being spotted chewing on a miniature horse’s mane, claiming it was candy.
Cynthia Teeple was spotted at a home on Summers Road in LaFollette last month, according to the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office,.
According to a report from WLAF, Teeple was seen shirtless eating grass and dirt from the horse enclosure and chewing on the horse’s mane near its head. WLAF said she told the deputy, “the horses hair is made of Laffy Taffy and Airhead candy”
The deputy said she didn’t know where she was and admitted to taking meth the day before. Teeple was then taken into custody.
- ‘I think it was the right call,’ Knoxville gymnastic coach comments on Simone Biles dropping out of team finals
- Joey Jordison, founding member of Slipknot, dead at 46
- Five swimming events to be decided on Day 5 of Olympics
- County commissioners tell BrightRidge CEO they feel misled over Bitcoin mine
- ‘You’re killing me’: Video shows Colorado officer choking suspect for 39 seconds, court docs say