JACKSBORO, Tenn. (WATE) – A Jacksboro woman was charged with public intoxication after being spotted chewing on a miniature horse’s mane, claiming it was candy.
Cynthia Teeple was spotted at a home on Summers Road in LaFollette last month, according to the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office,.
According to a report from WLAF, Teeple was seen shirtless eating grass and dirt from the horse enclosure and chewing on the horse’s mane near its head. WLAF said she told the deputy, “the horses hair is made of Laffy Taffy and Airhead candy”
The deputy said she didn’t know where she was and admitted to taking meth the day before. Teeple was then taken into custody.
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- 6 Storm Team Starwatch: Monday, September 28th – Sunday, October 4th 2020
- City of Cleveland prepares to host first presidential debate of 2020
- Floridians react to the lifting of state coronavirus restrictions
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal