KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Country star Jason Aldean announced Monday he’ll play Knoxville in 2020 along with East Tennessee native Morgan Wallen and others.
Jason Aldean will play at Thompson-Boling Arena on Saturday, Feb. 22 as part of his We Back Tour. He’ll be joined by Sneedville-native Morgan Wallen, Riley Green and Dee Jay Silver.
General public tickets will go on sale on Friday, Dec. 6 at 10 a.m. VIP and platinum tickets will be available on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 10 a.m. Members of the Jason Aldean Fan Club can also purchase tickets on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 10 a.m.
Citi cardmember tickets will be available on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at noon. Morgan Wallen and Riley Green fan club members can purchase tickets on Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 10 a.m.
Visit knoxvilletickets.com for more information.
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations
- 2 Knox County commissioners co-sponsor resolution to limit power of board of health
- Tennessee reports 942 new COVID-19 cases, 1,801 new recoveries
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments