DANDRIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Two men are facing multiple sex crimes in Jefferson County including rape of a child.
According to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, Alan Malott, 25, and Chris Thurman, 23, were charged on Friday with rape of a child and sexual exploitation of a minor. Malott also faces charges on criminal offenses against animals.
Malott and Thurman are each being held on a $600,000 bond.
Both men are in custody at the Jefferson County Detention Center, JCSO said via its Facebook page.
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn
- Huntsville man is walking 1,000 miles to Minnesota and wants others to join him
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020
- Inspiration in the kitchen with food blogger Krista DeSocio
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters