The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office is warning the public about an ongoing phone scam.
The sheriff’s office says people are calling pretending to be representatives with the sheriff’s office, using this phone number 865-484-4012.
Scammers will say you did not report to jury duty and will request credit card information for fines. Don’t fall for this!
The scam is being investigated by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.
- Loudon County leaders making progress in restoring fire-damaged courthouse
- No. 23 Lady Vols improve to 5-0 with 73-46 win over Stetson
- Kentucky man and woman charged with multiple drug and gun charges
- Congressmen push for Global War on Terror memorial
- USMCA held up in Washington: Democrats, GOP blame each other