JELLICO, Tenn. (WATE) — A Jellico Fire Department truck reportedly crashed through a home Wednesday, with officials saying a fireman was injured.
The crash occurred at the corner of S. Florence Avenue and Huger Street.
According to the Tennessee Highway Patrol, the fireman involved was not seriously injured after the firetruck rolled down a hill into a house. There were people in the home, but they were not injured.
Justin Letner with Campbell County Sheriff’s Officer said the Jellico Fire truck involved was fire engine No.1
THP was still investigating the incident Wednesday night and no further details were yet available.
- Transport officer airlifted to UT Medical after crash with inmate in cruiser on I-40 East in Jefferson County
- Alamo Drafthouse movie theater chain files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy because of pandemic
- Update on I-40 safe passage project for wildlife in the Smokies
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing
- Gearing up for the Home and Garden Show with NiteTime Decor