BUNCOMBE COUNTY, N.C. (WATE) — The Knox County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday night that a man for whom it had issued a Silver Alert Tuesday was safely located in North Carolina.
According to KCSO, Everett Irwin has been located by the Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office in North Carolina.
PREVIOUS STORY: KCSO issues Silver Alert for 88-year-old out of Knoxville
“He is safe and is being transported to a local hospital as a precaution,” KCSO said.
Sheriff Tom Spangler along with the Knox County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit wants to thank the Sheriff and his deputies in Buncombe County.
- Three months and around 1,200 tips later, TBI says there is no update on Summer Wells
- Pigeon Forge hotel leaves room empty for repeat Rod Run couple who died
- World’s whitest paint could eliminate need for home air conditioning
- Border Patrol, small New Mexico town forge strong bond amid migrant crisis
- ‘Pandemic in a pandemic’: New push in Congress aims to prevent health care worker suicides as COVID rages on