BUNCOMBE COUNTY, N.C. (WATE) — The Knox County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday night that a man for whom it had issued a Silver Alert Tuesday was safely located in North Carolina.
According to KCSO, Everett Irwin has been located by the Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office in North Carolina.
PREVIOUS STORY: KCSO issues Silver Alert for 88-year-old out of Knoxville
“He is safe and is being transported to a local hospital as a precaution,” KCSO said.
Sheriff Tom Spangler along with the Knox County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit wants to thank the Sheriff and his deputies in Buncombe County.
- Sen. Marco Rubio teams up with NY Democrat to help veterans exposed to toxic burn pits
- Maryville College creating mural for Austin-East High School
- STD cases at ‘all-time high,’ CDC says
- New $3,000 child tax credit: Payments to start in July – see if you’re eligible
- Biden, Harris meet with Congressional Black Caucus about police reform