UPDATE: Mayra Orozco has been found, a family member confirmed early Tuesday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Sheriff’s Office says they need the public’s help in locating a missing 22-year-old woman.
KCSO saying Mayra Orozco, 22, was last seen early Saturday morning in the Halls area.
Orozco suffers from schizophrenia and has not had medication, KCSO said.
Orozco is described as a female with brown hair, brown eyes, weighing 100 pounds and stands 5’0″ tall.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Knox County Sheriff’s Office 865-215-2243.
- LSU leaders want more students tested for COVID-19; worried about bars reopening
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago
- US soccer team forfeits match after anti-gay slur
- Subway sandwiches too sugary to meet ‘definition of bread,’ Irish court rules
- Dr. Birx: No pressure on CDC from White House to relax school guidelines