UPDATE: Mayra Orozco has been found, a family member confirmed early Tuesday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Sheriff’s Office says they need the public’s help in locating a missing 22-year-old woman.
KCSO saying Mayra Orozco, 22, was last seen early Saturday morning in the Halls area.
Orozco suffers from schizophrenia and has not had medication, KCSO said.
Orozco is described as a female with brown hair, brown eyes, weighing 100 pounds and stands 5’0″ tall.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Knox County Sheriff’s Office 865-215-2243.
- 49ers fans in Miami hit beaches days before the big game
- Kobe Bryant’s death brings sadness to Super Bowl festivities in South Beach
- Maryville Police warning the public of a scam going around Blount County
- Sevier County Electric makes $8M investment in removing wildfire trees for more reliable service
- Bridging the Gap: Pregnant and incarcerated