UPDATE: Mayra Orozco has been found, a family member confirmed early Tuesday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Sheriff’s Office says they need the public’s help in locating a missing 22-year-old woman.
KCSO saying Mayra Orozco, 22, was last seen early Saturday morning in the Halls area.
Orozco suffers from schizophrenia and has not had medication, KCSO said.
Orozco is described as a female with brown hair, brown eyes, weighing 100 pounds and stands 5’0″ tall.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Knox County Sheriff’s Office 865-215-2243.
- Dispatch: Rockslide in Campbell County impacting traffic on Highway 90
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Florida country club
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix in March
- KFD: 1 person hospitalized due to smoke inhalation from fire, pulled from home by nearby nurse
- Knoxville family celebrates ‘Rare Disease Day’ and new FDA-approved treatment