UPDATE: Mayra Orozco has been found, a family member confirmed early Tuesday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Sheriff’s Office says they need the public’s help in locating a missing 22-year-old woman.
KCSO saying Mayra Orozco, 22, was last seen early Saturday morning in the Halls area.
Orozco suffers from schizophrenia and has not had medication, KCSO said.
Orozco is described as a female with brown hair, brown eyes, weighing 100 pounds and stands 5’0″ tall.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Knox County Sheriff’s Office 865-215-2243.
- Intelligence officials, lawmakers talk efforts to beef up election security
- KPD searching for missing man last seen at West Town Mall
- Four former Vols drafted into XFL
- Birmingham PD: Body of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney believed to have been found in dumpster
- FBI: Vigilant parents can help stop national child porn epidemic