HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Grammy Award-winning recording artist Kelly Clarkson is breaking away and putting her multi-million dollar Middle Tennessee mansion on the market.
According to toptenrealestatedeals.com, the former American Idol champion has put her lakeside home in Hendersonville up on the market with an asking price of $7.49 million.
The 20,121-square-foot home with seven bedrooms, eleven bathrooms, a movie theater, a gym, a two-level office and an elevator is nestled on four acres beside Old Hickory Lake just 25 miles up the Cumberland River from Nashville.
The property also features two covered boathouses, a pool/ spa, sand volleyball court and a greenhouse.
Clarkson lives in California where she films The Kelly Clarkson Show and works as a judge on the hit series, The Voice.
- Pigskin Preview: Farragut
- Downtown Sevierville business owners share how streetscape project, pandemic has impacted business
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Postal Service loses $2.2B in 3 months as virus woes persist
- Family of slain TDOC employee feels ‘joyful,’ one year later