KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Southeastern Conference has confirmed the kickoff times for two upcoming Tennessee Volunteers games.
Following the Vols 35-12 win over the Mizzou Tigers on Saturday, the SEC confirmed that Tennessee’s Week 3 clash against the third-ranked Georgia Bulldogs will kickoff at 3:30 ET on Saturday, October 10. The game will be broadcasted on CBS.
The SEC confirmed the Week 4 kickoff times on Monday. The Tennessee-Kentucky game will kickoff at noon eastern on Saturday, October 17. While the start time has been confirmed, the conference will announce whether the game will be on ESPN or SEC Network following the completion of Week 3 games on October 10.
Tennessee’s eight-game winning streak dating back to last season is the longest currently-active winning streak in the SEC. The Week 3 clash against Georgia will see Vols’ offensive lineman Cade Mays go up against the team he started 18 games for in the past two seasons.
- Lady Vols secure No. 3 seed in women’s SEC tournament following 88-54 win over Auburn
- UT spring commencement to be held at Neyland Stadium
- Davis; Burrell lead Lady Vols passed Missouri
- Game time set for Vols basketball game March 7 against Florida
- Former Michigan linebackers coach joining Vols staff, Tennessee will pay buyout