KINGSTON, Tenn. (WATE) – The Kingston Police Department is putting out a warning after a person was reportedly pulled over by someone pretending to be a police officer.
Kingston Police said the impersonator could be driving a dark SUV with a blue dashboard light.
Police noted the incident happened after dark. They said the impersonator was not wearing a uniform and did not have a badge.
The suspected impersonator is described as 5’8” or 5’9”.
The Kingston Police Department says anyone pulled over by someone who is not an actual officer needs to call 911.
- Inmates can get COVID-19 relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Newborns celebrate 1st Halloween at Philadelphia children’s hospital
- Watch: Firefighters rescue burned barn owl from massive California wildfire
- ADHD Awareness month, part 2: Treatments, and managing symptoms
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete