KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County’s Board of Health is holding its first meeting of 2021.
Members will meet virtually, via Zoom, starting at 5 p.m.
The board is set to hear from public forum speaker before a scheduled Knox County Health Department Benchmark Presentation and University of Tennessee Medical Center Data Update.
Board members will also review and discuss the three regulations currently in place: the COVID-19 Face Covering Regulation, the COVID-19 Restaurant Occupancy Limitation and Early Closure Regulation, and the COVID-19 Social Gathering Limitation.
At its last meeting, the Board of Health voted 8-1 to keep the county’s COVID-19 Restaurant Occupancy Limitation and Early Closure Regulation in place, as is, until Jan. 21. The board also voted to extend the COVID-19 Social Gathering Limitation under the same timeframe.
Follow Reporter Elizabeth Kuebel for live-tweet coverage:
- Virtual magic and comedy show for your entire family
- How to know if weight loss surgery is for you
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship