KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County Administrator of Elections Cliff Rodgers has announced he is retiring.
According to a statement from the commission, Rodgers will step down on May 30.
Rodgers citing his reason is to spend more time with his family. He has served the public for nine years.
The Knox County Election Commission will consider the appointment of Assistant Administrator Chris Davis to finish out Rodgers’ term next month.
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 1, 2020
- Gov. Reeves orders statewide shelter-in-place order for Mississippi
- Dogwood Arts asks community to ‘Show Us Your Blooms’
- Coronavirus in Knox: Maintenance underway at Tennessee Theatre
- Falafel bowls for the family