KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knox County Board of Health met for its Sept. 2 meeting via Zoom in which a public forum was held.
Each speaker in the public forum was allowed three minutes to speak to the board.
The board later passed a motion extending the bar curfew, also known as the COVID-19 suppression in bars regulation, for two more weeks. Two board members voted no in the motion.
Also discussed on the agenda for Wednesday’s meeting — the benchmark presentation from the Knox County Health Department, the UT Medical Center data report, a review of the face covering regulation.
The health board meets again next week.
- Man found dead from apparent gunshot wound at East Knoxville hotel
- KCS families can now apply to switch learning methods for spring
- KPD officers walk through neighborhoods to build community ties
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Morgan County man
- Self-employed entertainer waits months for unemployment