Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs reprised his role as Kane to briefly hold the WWE 24/7 Championship belt at Monday Night Raw in Knoxville.
Mayor Jacobs made history on Monday Night Raw by becoming the first-ever mayor to win the newly created 24/7 Championship title. Mayor jacobs earned the title after knocking out and pinning WWE superstar R-Truth.
“Still got it!” Jacobs exclaimed after winning the belt.
The new WWE 24/7 champion title was created a few months ago. It’s considered a tertiary championship meaning anyone, even non-wrestlers, can obtain the belt at any time if they pin the belt-holder with a referee present.
However, Jacobs’ reign as champion was incredibly short-lived after R-Truth reclaimed his throne later in the night.
- 49ers fans in Miami hit beaches days before the big game
- Kobe Bryant’s death brings sadness to Super Bowl festivities in South Beach
- Maryville Police warning the public of a scam going around Blount County
- Sevier County Electric makes $8M investment in removing wildfire trees for more reliable service
- Bridging the Gap: Pregnant and incarcerated