KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Board of Education with Knox County Schools on Wednesday approved purchasing a property where a new elementary school will be built in Northwest Knox County.
The property is located along Coward Mill Road and the price tag — $2.35 million.
The agenda item from the meeting states the purchase and sale agreement is with Lillian J. Redmon for the property using Fiscal Year 2020 Capital Plan funds.
- There’s no place like home for the holidays, and the Oak Ridge Boys are no exception
- Former NFL star Marshawn Lynch hands out 200 Thanksgiving turkeys in Hawaii
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Sevierville Police warn of heavy weekend traffic ahead of Black Friday